Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Magic Knight Legends: The Phoenix Empire Pilgrimage: My Thoughts

There ya go. Another one finished. So, what did you think? Good? Bad? Somewhere in-between?

Personally, I think this was an improvement over the previous book. I hope the experience I've gained, little as it may be, showed through in the story itself. It'd be really embarrassing if it didn't!

So, what was it like, reading about Grey and Flèche while they were still alive? Personally, I ended up enjoying writing about Grey the most. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to give Flèche much to say or do... hopefully that'll change when I revisit this time period and this cast, and yes, I intend to eventually!

Anyway, Láng was a new character that the audience doesn't know yet. Well, technically not, anyway. You can see how similar to Trace she is, can't you? In fact, I kind of worry that I may have made her a little too similar. Aaaah, my audience has probably figured out one of later the plot developments already...! *sweatdrop*

Does the Phoenix Empire seem interesting to you? I sure hope so, because I'll have to revisit it in both time periods. Also, I'm probably butchering these languages, just putting stuff through Google Translate and pasting it in. Maybe I can pass it off as a stylistic choice if I keep doing it... *looks at the audience* W-wait! I mean--!

...but yeah, I managed to finish something else, and for right now, I'm happy with it. I hope you three are looking forward to more, because more is coming, eventually. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment