Monday, October 12, 2015

Magic Knight Legends: The Phoenix Empire Pilgrimage

Hello again.

Now, the time has come to add another chapter to the Magic Knight Saga. However, I feel like I should explain something before I start.

See, Young Magic Knight didn't have a very satisfying ending, did it? I left a lot of loose ends dangling, and it's pretty obvious I was building up to some kind of continuation. Not only that, but there are ton of things that never got properly explained. What's the deal with CORE? Who was that girl who showed up in Chapter 12? Are we gonna see the confrontation with the Dragon anytime soon?

...well, I want you to forget about that stuff because it doesn't matter, right now!

Right. This story is set about 1000 years before the events of Young Magic Knight, in the Phoenix Empire, to the east of the Central Continent. 10 years after Emperor Ōtori united the land at the end of the Thirteen Houses War, an orphan he took in after a mysterious disaster at Dragon's Cradle and one of the first Magic Knights performs various services in order to help the citizens of Phoenix Empire. This young man's name is Grey.

This is a story of one of many tasks he and his friends have been trusted with by the Emperor: taking a young priest on a pilgrimage to the Lunar Forest to offer thanks to the goddess of the moon.

I certainly hope that sounds interesting enough to get your attention, and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment