Monday, June 19, 2017

Hmm. This blog is three years (and one day) old now, and I don't really have anything to show for it.

Yep.

Alright, look. By some miracle I've been able to keep that job for this whole year without any serious problems. However, I still haven't been able to write a lot. Just like I said last year, I wanted to have Sin Judge Knight out by now, but I've only got 20 chapters out of what's looking like 24 done (I've gotten a good amount of chapter 21 finished, too, but I've still got a ways to go before I can call it complete) I've got to somehow get motivated, or...

I thought about posting another preview but I feel like doing that would just be ridiculous. I'll just tell you to look forward to it, like always, because I will finish it. (Also luckily for me I don't have a fanbase so I don't have to worry about living up to three years of hype when it finally drops, although I will certainly try. I mean, I need these books to be good for me, too, y'know!)

Okay... let's see if I can't get that fire lit under me again...

No comments:

Post a Comment